Location Youngstown, Oh
Pay - $13.00/Hour.
Hours Afternoon shift. Times vary.
Type Temp to Hire
Benefits Great benefit package, after probationary period.
- Prepare surfaces for painting, mechanical cleaning, and pressure washing.
- Mix and apply paint, resins, epoxies, and appropriate identification labels, using brush, roller, or spray equipment to surfaces with compressors and pumps.
- Mask and tape areas surrounding surfaces to be painted.
- Store, use, and dispose of paints, solvents, and other hazardous materials used in the work.
- Clean and maintain brushes, rollers, sprayers, and other related equipment.
- Read and interpret Material Safety Data Sheets and safety and operation instructions.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years work related experience.
- The ability to read and write English.
- Knowledge in the preparation of and use of paints, epoxies, resins, and other coatings associated with industrial painting.
- Ability to apply paint and other coatings by hand or spray.
- Ability to read and interpret customer paint specifications.
- Knowledge of conventional, airless, and spray equipment and its use.
- Knowledge of non-destructive coating inspection tools such as wet mil gauges.
- Knowledge of pressure washing equipment and its use.
- Excellent understanding of the safety practices of the work, hand tools, and air operated equipment used in the work.
- Thorough understanding of all company safety and environmental practices.
- Strong quality focus.
- Strong team player
- Be reliable, dependable, and able to work overtime when required.
Must pass pre-employment drug screen and submit to pulmonary function test.
We are an EOE.