Fitter / Layout
Lob - Fitter/Layout
Location - Ambridge, Pa
Pay - $16.00 to $17.00, depending on experience.
Type - Temporary to full time permanent, then into union shop.
Beneftis - After probationary period.
Hours - 7 am to 3: 30 pm.
PPE - Steel Toed Boots.
- Ability to read blueprints and interpret weld symbols.
- Knowledge of basic math and trigonometry.
- Experience in working with pipe.
- Above average TIG welding skills.
- Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
- Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must pass drug and background screen.
Integrative Staffing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.