Pay: $16.00 / hour.
Location: Neville Island, Pa
Hours: Full time
Type: Temp to Hire
Benefits: For full time, after probationary period, medical, vacations, etc.
Duties: Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performs service and repairs to light and medium duty trucks, equipment and various types of equipment
- Repair and replace brakes, tires, oil changes, lights, and all preventive maintenance needs
- Repair and replace clutches and all drive train components
- Follows company safety rules: utilizes protective clothing and equipment, reports safety hazards and incidents to management
- Completes required paperwork associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Valid Driver s License
- Own tools a plus
- Must pass drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must have at least 3 years work experience as a diesel mechanic
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED
- Over 3 years' experience as a diesel mechanic or light equipment mechanic.
- Ability to read, comprehend and communicate effectively service and technical information.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee frequently is required to sit, stand and walk. The employee is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision & ability to focus