Diesel Mechanic II
Location: Tartentum / New Kensington
Pay: $16.00 to $20.00 hourly depending on experience and qualifications.
Hours: 6/8 am to 5 pm. Saturdays could be an option if volunteered for.
Type: Temp to Hire.
Benefits: Solid benefits, medical, 401K, vacation, holidays
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. 2 to 4 years experience.
- Works under the supervision of Service Manager Required to perform maintenance tasks on trucks and trailers MIG and TIG welding is not required but candidates must have some welding experience.
- Repair of bumpers, trailers, suspension and landing gear
- Some ladder work up to 6 ft. Semi-trailer repair experience is extremely helpful but not required.
- Will consider candidates with diesel (bus) and/or auto mechanic and inspection experience. Duties Include: - equipment failure response and troubleshooting - electrical and hydraulic repairs - instrument calibration and repair - welding and mechanical repairs
Requirements Include: - good communication skills(oral and written) - analytical ability - high aptitude for problem solving - ability to use hand tools