2) To prepare meals for residents on special diets due to pregnancy and health or religious considerations.
3) To prepare food for special occasions.
4) To assist in serving meals and keeping equipment safe and clean.
5) To bake when the menu requires.
6) To perform related work such as filling our requisitions for supplies and ensuring that menu items are available for the following day s meals.
Qualifications include: knowledge of methods, materials and equipment used in preparing food in large volume; knowledge of the health and safety standards required for the work; ability to work assigned shifts while standing and under conditions of high temperatures; personal cleanliness; six months experience in volume food service; and ability to read and write English. Safe Serve Certification is required.