Cranberry Twp, PA
Location: Warrendale / Cranberry Area
Pay: $18.00 to $22.00 hourly.
Hours: Monday thru Friday 7 am to 4 pm.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vacation, Christmas to New Years off.
Great opportunity for a Precision Machinist who can also program and set up a Hass CNC 4 Axis Milling Center and CNC Lathe. You will machine and assemble custom designed precision tooling. Work is in a clean, quiet, bright environment. Enclosed all year, air conditioned and heated.
- Must be able to read blueprints to machine shop tolerance of up to a +/- .0005.
- Must have knowledge of machine shop methods as a tool & die maker with a strong background in precision machining on conventional machines as well as CNC machines.
- An understanding of proper cutting speeds and feeds.
- Must be able to work with all metals and alloys, capable of checking finished part to drawing.
- Several years experience in operating and setting up conventional tool room machinery, fine-tuning precision tooling, program Haas brand control and/or conversional programming and a very good mechanical understanding.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must pass pre-employment drug and background screens.
- 5 to 10 years experience.
We are an EOE.