CNC Machine Operator
Neville Island, PA
Location: Neville Island, Pa
Hours: 3 pm to 11: 30 pm.
Pay: $13.00 / Hourly
Type: Temp to Hire
Benefits: Excellent - Eight paid holidays, Boot Re-Imbursement, Rx Safety Glass re-imbursement, Health Insurance after 90 Days. Medical - UPMC / Dental - Guardian / Vision - Highmark, 401K after 6 months. Short term and Life insurance.
Neville Island Steel Fabrication company is seeking a second shift CNC Operator for an OKUMA CNC vertical mill with Fanuc Controller and Gibbs software.
- Work in a SAFE and conscientious manner.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Operate CNC equipment for the production of steel materials to be used for fabrication.
- Must be able to read drawings and measure parts for accuracy and report any discrepancies to the supervisor.
- Resonsible for mainting traceability of parts and computerized reporting.
- Perform prescribed preventavie maintenance on machines as required.
- Must have basic skills in operating overhead cranes and forklifts for loading / unloading of heavy plates and parts.
- Must be familiar with the basic and computerized machine functions in order to perform set goals per shift.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must submit and pass pre-employment and random drug screens.
- Must sbumit and pass national criminal background screen.
We are an EOE.